1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Annoying problem >:(

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Burnedcloset, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Burnedcloset

So my nephew who's my best friend keeps bothering me every night. We sleep in the same house. He a little younger then me. Ok, so every night he sends me pics of famous girls or just girls that he finds on tumblr. Now, he literally just says "look at this" and "just wanted to share this with you". Now I understand he's straight and he likes girls. But why send me pics every night of multiple girls?

Do straight people do that? I have no desire to send him pics of nick bateman or zac efron or some hot guy I find on tumblr. I normally just play along and say "yeah she's pretty great" or "wow!" Or something like that. Can you guys think of a way for me to kinda make him stop? I never send him pics of girls to make him think I'm straight. I already have him fooled for the time being lol.

I'm pretty sure he's trying to affirm his own sexuality, he's never had a girlfriend and really just never tryed. I have a reason not to though lol he's just lazy

I can't come out btw he's anti gay

2. Blossom85

May I ask what age your nephew is? It could just be that age where him and his friends are becoming attracted to women especially models and celebs and just like talking about them and showing anyone and everyone who they find attractive..

I can certainly understand how annoying it would be for you.. Maybe just message him back or talk to him and say that whilst you appreciate he thinks you might like the pictures, it is not something he needs to do so often and that your phone going off at all hours of the night with messages bother you when your trying to concentrate on whatever you are doing.

3. Burnedcloset

I'm 18 and he's 17.

He has no other friends. Me and like 1-2 other people would be the only people considered his "friends". (We are really all family though)

Both of our life's suck :bang: (mine a lot more)

Thanks for the reply btw

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just say that you don't want him to send pics every day. You could say it's kind of annoying or that you see plenty of cute girls IRL.

5. Chromedome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well he's straight an he thinks you are so he's sharing what he thinks interests you. Straight girls always like " hey kelly that cute guy is totally checking you out, go talk to him," or " Look at this picture a cute guy from my class who likes me". Guys are like "dude go track that girl, she's giving you the look."

6. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds to me like he actually wants to impress you! Obviously, he has no way of knowing you are really not impressed by pictures of women. If he has no other friends, you are his only outlet for talking about girls- something he thinks you share in common! Still, I think you are within your rights (and it wouldn't appear 'suspicious') for you to ask him to stop because it's getting annoying.