1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two-Faced

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Rainbow Kitty, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Rainbow Kitty

So there's a girl at my school. Last year we were like best friends. We did everything together. She was really nice, all the time. Great sense of humor as well.

Recently, she's been acting different. Sometimes she's nice, but otherwise? She's extremely rude. I hear her talking behind my back, too. "Damn, he's so gay." And it's not just me. She was talking crap about 2 good friends of mine, too.

What do you guys think?

2. Blossom85

I think sometimes people show us a side of themselves that they want us to see, not the side of themselves they don't want us to see. I think if she is talking behind your back, and two other friends of yours, then she wasn't really your friend at all, so I would just be careful around her and be wary of her.

3. iiimee

I hate fake people, and she sounds like one of them. I know it's easy to trust people, but be careful. Still, try confronting her on it. Tell her it bothers you and ask her what's gotten into her. I'm accidently rude to my friends when I have a bad day.