1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think he's a self hating gay/bi?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Burnedcloset, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Burnedcloset

So I have a family member who is the most anti-gay person you could ever meet. Let me elaborate.

1. Every time anybody talks to him he will instantly say "faaaaaaag" in this weird voice out of nowhere. Or "faaaaaagiiiiiittt".
    2. One time when we were driving down west hollywood (on vacation) he screamed "faggits" to some cute guys holding hands. (It was just him and I so It was extremely uncomfortable for me) :bang:
    3. He has a very weird OCD that I think is related to religious pressure
    4. He doesn't do anything and I mean Anything feminine. Like he choses to be the masculine character on games on purpose and stuff like that.

But he has been married to a girl and now he's talking to another one.

Do you think he's a self hating gay?

2. robclem21

No, I don't think he's self hating. I think he is just ignorant. Sorry for the harsh words about a family member, but in no way is that behaviour or those comments acceptable.

What information is in there that would lead you to believe he is gay, because from here he just seems like a jerk.

3. Burnedcloset

Maybe your right, I must have been just hoping some one else I know is gay. But I mean come on how much more anti gay can you get :confused:

Edit: also, his marriage and now girlfriend have both been "arranged". he never tryed to go after girls ever.

4. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Clearly he has self esteem issues!

5. BeyondNormal

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Perhaps he's not comfortable with his own sexuality, hard to say really without personally knowing him.

Live your life as you want to, not as those around you live theirs, conforming is the way to an unhappy lifestyle, depression and all the other bad stuff.

Hopefully you make the choices that are right for you as ultimately, in your world, you're number one.

6. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The scariest things I heard as a closeted guy was when people questioned or implied a questioning of my own sexuality. If you want to stick it to this jerk, you should say "You know how I know you're gay?" Someone on an online forum told that to me (my pic has never been shown there), and I kind of went overboard arguing how what I wrote wasn't gay. Looking back on that now, it was pretty funny that I was so scared of virtual strangers.