1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I AM IN LOVE WITH MY STRAIGHT FRIEND!!! plzz help:-(

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by raf, Nov 4, 2014.

1. raf

raf

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey guys I am a seventeen year old boy who is gay definently. But no one knows except my friends. My life is kinda in a mess because I AM MADLY IN LOVE.WITH MY STRAIGHT FRIEND.this all started when we were still new in highschool. We both did not know each other then until I found out that he is the brother of my classmate friend so we were iood friends from then onward we used to do everthing together and so on,until I realised that I loved him.He now has a girlfriend and his showing off to everyone but I didn't care.I used to get so jealous whenever I heard that he was spending time with his girlfriend.so his father built up his own family store so everyone works he works as a cashier there along with his brothers so I didnt see him all the time.I decided to tell my friend that I loved him and that was a HUGE mistake since she told her other friends and it was spread all around high school I managed to stop the rumors by saying I had a girlfriend and that worked,but now he knows and is not doing anything about it:dry:.I finally got asked out by someone I did not like but said yes to make him jealous I lied to everyone and said I dumped the girl I dated before and I have a new one.so I dated this guy and he is really interested in me but I cant do it because I love my
    Friend sooo much:tears:.so I had an idea to use my ex boyfriend (since we broke up)to make my friend jealous so on my BBM status I uses to put all romantic kinda saying s and mention my fake girlfriends name and two days later he started doing the same thing but he said he loves her which I dont believe a nd it still makes me jealous.whenever I go to the store he gives me this romantic stare with his eyes and I know there is something there that he feels he is so kind and gentle and is perfect in my eyes. I recently heard that he broke up with his girlfriend for "someone else"but we all dont know for who. Can anyone plzz help me I am sooo in love with him:help: