1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm overwhelmed and have no clue where to go

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by AngerAndAgony, Nov 7, 2014.

1. AngerAndAgony

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So...

I told my best friend I'd fallen for her today.

I met her online. Her name is Tawny, and I mean, I've gotten really close to her. Like, she knows EVERYTHING about me. She's saved my life multiple times, and I've never been closer to anyone else. And lately, there's this guy that she's been into and all... And he's been hurting her emotionally. She was elated to spend time with him and all at first, and I got jealous and all but we (tried to) get past it... And he's bipolar, and he gets drunk all the time, and sends cryptic messages that get her depressed for the night, and it reminds me of this other guy that I'd fallen for (Nowhere near as hard as this... But the hardest I've fallen for anyone besides her.) that ended up 3 timing me. Her mom thinks he's (The guy Tawny is into, not the guy that 3 timed me) gotten back to his ex and all.

Well, anyway... So I've been 99 percent sure that that's what I've been feeling for her (because I'm never 100 percent sure of anything, I hate myself too much for that) and of course, got the news that she doesn't feel the same way. It's always happened that way. And she says I won't lose her but I've lost everyone else and I'm so scared... She said she could kind of tell when I started getting jealous of her time with that other guy. She's also the only girl I've ever had romantic feelings for and now I'm questioning myself even worse than I was before.

I just needed to let this out and maybe see what any of you guys think. It's gotten to the point where I can only listen to a single song on repeat (The First One by Boys Like Girls) and that means I'm pretty depressed. So... Yeah. Sorry for the long post and being a bit of a burden. :/