1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My highschool crush turned out to be queer... advice please

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by chibiidol, Nov 7, 2014.

1. chibiidol

chibiidol Guest

Alittle over a year ago I graduated from high school and went to community college but i used to post on here about my hopelessly unrequited straight crush back in the days. Little did i know she wasn't straight! I just found out that she actually identifies as queer now. I cant even regret not confessing my feelings since she had a boyfriend at the time and im not that kind of person. Heck i doubt she was even ready for her feelings back then, but there was definitely some major chemistry between us.

Anyway, So i really want to talk to her on facebook now that i know shes queer but the problem is i already got accepted as a transfer to her university for Fall... As a community college student i have to transfer somewhere and that school is the best university in the state both for my major and overall so it was my top choice. I was just simply going to avoid her like the plague when i got there so i wouldnt have to go though the same crazy stuff i went through in high school. But now the tables turn and i find out shes totally realized shes queer and doesn't have a girlfriend either and my feelings just came rushing back at once. The thing is im scared to message her because since im already transferring to her school and it might come off as creepy.... Even though i know i didnt transfer for creepy reasons she wont know that especially since she probably recognized my shy but major crush on her back then and seemed to even return it.

Ahhh somebody please give me advice please im so conflicted...

#1 chibiidol, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
  2. Ruby Confused

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    If you want to get in touch just email/message her:
    "Hi,
    I am transferring to (Whatever school) in the fall and I don't really know anyone else there. I was wondering if we could meet up, catch up when I get there."
    I find even though I didn't even know some kids in my school since I left they are always quite chatty (I have been in university for one year so same as you)
    Good luck, and just be yourself!:icon_wink

3. chibiidol

chibiidol Guest

Thank you so much for the advice! I will try to gather the courage to message her! :grin: