1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thought it would be much easier than i expected!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by jmallia, Nov 8, 2014.

1. jmallia

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Basically I have recently found out I'm Gay therefore the dating scene is very new to me.
    In a nut shell, there is this guy I really like. We became friends on Facebook and then met randomly at a gay club and only spoke for a little.

I decided to speak to him the next day, to get to know him more. It went very well and he seemed very talkative and friendly. after the first convo this guy talks to me every Saturday, asks how I am, how my day was and what I will be doing that night, after 4 weeks of him talking to me every Saturday, he msged me on a Saturday to see if I am out and I specified that I will be at a certain club and I asked him if he wants to join for a drink and after an hour I see him coming to the club. I was with friends and we danced. he 'seemed' to be interested and made lots of eye contact and we spoke a lot. he said he left his friends to come say hi ect but nothing happened.

Then the next weekend I decided to contact him myself. we spoke, the convo always goes well as he is very sociable but I never get the feeling he is flirting with me. Just to note once (which was a Saturday aswell) he msges me at 6am in the morning to ask if im still partying!

The last time we spoke he asked if im going to this certain club but I said that my friends and I have a house party and his response was like not worries im sure we will see each other in the clubbing areas another time. I sometimes thinks he just wants to have a good time with me and party but nothing more. he never suggested to meet on our own.

I am confused, is he interested in me? does he only want to be friends? why does he always speak to me on a Saturday? I am scared to ask him to meet!