1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dropping hints/flirting tips?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by SomeLeviathan, Nov 8, 2014.

1. SomeLeviathan

so I met this guy at university on whom I have at least some what of a crush. We've run into each other at this game store (like magic the gathering and stuff) a couple times. Each time I feel sort of flushed and have a bit of a hard time thinking. so the tldr is I do like him.

He's bisexual (I met him through the local LGBT group) and we've planned to meet at this same place tomorrow, just to hang out and play some games.

I'm curious what I could do to drop some hints to him that I'm into him or casually flirt. if all goes well I'm considering asking him if he wants to get dinner sometime.

2. Chromedome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Non-verbal
    briefeye contact between no more than 2 seconds/glances, if they are looking in your eyes before you glance at theirs its a good sign
    winking,
    raising eyebrows quickly,
    pursing your lips, smiling.
    When telling them a joke lightly touch their shoulder,
    get a close a possible to them when talking without being close enough to breathe on them.
    When helping them with like math or something lightly brush your shoulder against theirs
    SMILE with you eyes

Verbal indirect
    The best flirt is when you don't directly show that like them, say something neutral or teasing with good intentions
    Tease- throw cheeky but sensitive and respectful jabs at them
    Give them positive advice- be personal, show them that you really are concerned for them

3. shinji

shinji Guest

What ↑he↑ said, also... Since MTG and stuff.

Depending on how good the both of you are, just ask him to show you stuff, help with the deck or something. Or vice versa, this allows you to get close to him.

Here is where you do the "touchy feely" stuff, shoulder, hands, eye contact, etc...

Just don't overdo it, be friendly and relaxed about it.

Make sure to finish off with a compliment.

Ask a lot of question about him, but not... general stuff like "oh, how do you feel", more like "oh, that's a nice <something>, where did you get it? It suits you quite well". Etc...

Be of clear mind when doing this, your biggest enemy is your own brain!

4. SomeLeviathan

I think it went well. we made plans for next weekend.

might ask him if he wants to grab dinner after, not sure at the moment.