1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help me. convince me. stop me. please?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Incognito Girl, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Incognito Girl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I want to runaway. I'm giving myself until friday. Friday is the day. No later than Friday.

I already put clothes in a garbage bag in my car. Ill be living in my car. until i feel like going back (if they let me) or until i find a place i like. Ill park somewhere where there is a hose for car washing (to shower). ill be close to work and school. Visit my brother when he gets out of school. And stay close to church too.

I feel so alone. I have no where to run to. No one to run to. Ill be wandering. for a while maybe.

I have had enough of my parents. I cant wait until june. I want to get out NOW. I am so sure my parents will notice. Probably the same day i leave. They will notice at night, when there is no one to cook dinner. or to clean. or to watch the children. They will probably report it to the cops, so they can have someone to order around.

It is selfish of me. but for once, ill be doing something for myself.

I miss my girlfriend so much. Its been 10 days. today is her birthday. I love you so much. I hope you are okay beautiful.

I need: food, a knife, computer and charger, some more money, toiletries, a blanket, a sweater, and a pillow. Did i leave anything out?

2. ouraborus

ouraborus Guest

Hey I feel you. All my life I have been planning to run away,but never could. I know when it comes about family, it is so damn hard to be selfish. Just like u,I had nowhere to go. And I am still here with my run away plan.
    Are you running for life or will be back home after sometime? Anyway,hope,youwill get what you want,best wishes.

3. shinji

shinji Guest

You say you're selfish, but... what you are planning to do is, as a result of how you feel about your family and how they are treating you, so in a way, you are doing this because of them. How is that "selfish"?

My humble suggestion... Stay in the house, and make a stand, laying out some ground rules. Then tell them what the alternative is (you leaving). I'm sure you can come to an understanding.

What you've described in your post, is not nearly enough to get you by, for more than a few days. Even then, it will be far too hard on you... and for what?

Do you really care so much for your family, the people that treat you like that, that you are simply leaving them, not wanting to be a "hindrance"?

4. Incognito Girl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i honestly don't know. i thin just until my parents appreciate me. or before graduation. i am just up to my limit.

5. ouraborus

ouraborus Guest

Hmm.. if you are not sure than I think its better not to haste. You told your parents about yourself? What doe your gal says? Living alone can be not easy as we think.

6. NatWheeled

Can you stay with your gf?

7. Incognito Girl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i can't deal with pretending im okay. they do know. they separated me and my girlfriend. if my girlfriend wasn't in an another state being held against her will, i would go to her. i feel like im ready to be living on my own. since i was 14. mami taught me well and young to use me so she doesnt have to do anything. if i could runaway with my girlfriend, i would be in heaven.

8. NatWheeled

How old are you n the gf? If you're 18 your parents can't stop you. Are there any friends who'd let you stay with them til you found a place? Once you do, I'd say go get your gf! But that's just the romantic in me.

9. Incognito Girl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    both 17. one more year. i could be out in june at a college. but my girlfriend got held back a year. ..."but seventeen is an inconvenient time to be in love" if i stay.... my neighbor has an empty room where my friend used to live beffore they kicked her out. buit its so obvious. and i think they would side with my parents.

---------- Post added 8th Nov 2014 at 11:26 PM ----------

i will eventually take her back.

10. ouraborus

ouraborus Guest

Oh, that is sad, I hope u gals be together soon.Maybe ur friends can help u like NatWheeled says. Maybe u don't act in hurry and make a good paln and go.

11. Incognito Girl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    yea maybe. i dont think im going to bed soon. i have to make a plan to get my girl. thanks guys. i shouldnt be acting out of sadness. its stupid.

12. ouraborus

ouraborus Guest

No,its ok to be sad. Just,don't let that sadness take over you. You try to smile thinking of yuor gal and sleep. Get some rest,tomorrow is after all another day. Get some energy to start fresh day,with good plan of getting ur gal. Best wishes.

13. Incognito Girl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    to shinji: tonight i took a stand. but everytime i do, i end up crying. so they dont take me seriously. my step dad threatened to take me car keys so i thought i should leave before he takes them. i honestly really care for my brother and sister. if i leave, they will not have someone to protect them or watch them. I care so much about everyone. so thats how i see it. im a burden and a tool.

to ouraborus and NatWheeled: thank you so much for your time