1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What if I weren't to come out, and let things come natural

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Notlad, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Notlad

I have been thinking, and maybe I just won't necessarily come out, and I'll just do me and people can learn that way.I mean I'm a closet case that everyone kinda is waiting for and I don't really want to give everyone that satisfaction of being right. Plus last year a gay friend made an unfortunate announcement to the entire high school band at a banquet I was at, announcing I had been promoted to "beta". As in beta gay, although I never came out to him. So people have strong suspicions anyways.. would this approach be reasonable?

2. MissMiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I say do whatever you feel that makes you comfortable

3. Byron

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You do what you find the most comfortable, you don't have to tell anybody anything that you don't want to tell them. If you want to let your classmates find out on their own then by all means go for it.

4. clovis

Hey Notlad.... I wish this was the way... that it wasn't a question or a label... that we just were! Like you said... I think just being you, and letting people figure it out is a good way to do it.. I am much older than you and only out to a couple of people... but I think that this is what I plan to do as well. I am going to just live my life... be me... and let the world make its own assumptions. If someone outright asks me... I will be honest but I am not going to make some big announcement. Good Luck