1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my ex is flirting with me, 11 years after we broke up

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Toneth, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Toneth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So my ex, who was my first sexual encounter, hit on me today. We dated in high school for like 5 months, but we both got bored and I broke up with him. Fast forward 11 years later and while we have kept in touch and hung out from time to time, (he kissed me once like 6 years ago at a party, but he said it didn't mean anything, and that he wasn't looking to have sex or reconnect) well this morning he sent me a message on ******, and when he mentioned not being able to sleep I asked what was wrong and he answered by sending me a (hard) dick pick saying that's what is keeping him up. Maybe a mistake but I did send one back, he said he had to go to work soon and that was it.
    Now all day I've been mulling it in my mind and I really don't know what to think, is this just him flirting because he is bored? wishful thinking on my part? I mean I regret what happened with us but we were kids, I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what his angle is, and how I feel about it. I will probably always have feeling for him given that he was my first, but I just feel like I'm too wrapped up in it to see things clearly, am I missing something obvious?

2. DitzieDigsGuys

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    oh shit O_O that sucks