1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationship issues

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by DitzieDigsGuys, Nov 9, 2014.

1. DitzieDigsGuys

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why am i always so girlie?>.>
    i freak out when my mate (if i had one) wont call/text/email back, i get super jelly of people, im a fashion freak and im always the one who is more "in love"..........

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well calling it girlie is not nice towards girls...

You might just learn to relax... this will most probably come over time...

You might try a bit of exercises....

3. Blossom85

I don't think it's necessarily being 'girly. It just shows you have a more emotional and sensitive side to yourself and whilst it's not always a bad thing thing, it can make for being clingy and sometimes overbearing which can become an annoying habit. I say that knowing I myself can be clingy and overbearing at times with people I really like and want to spend time with, it is just a matter of learning to control the emotions and not let them get the best of you.

4. shinji

shinji Guest

I feel the same.

It's like, do you bother asking your "friend" about why he hasn't texted?

Being jealous, thinking that your friend is paying more attention to others.

Wondering why the bloody f**k he is avoiding having a skype convo with you...

Always wondering if he feels the same towards you...

Counting all the times he said "i love you" and really meant it.

Not knowing what they think, afraid to ask so as to not push them away.

It's very frustrating, indeed. But it's just how life is.

You need to realize the possibility, that the other person involved, might also be feeling similar. If you see the issue, then you know to work on resolving it. As hard as it might be, as painful and heart ripping it is, you must keep a clear head, and not "glue" yourself to them, as that most certainly would put a strain on them, and ruin your relationship.