1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Birthday is tomorrow and he cheated on me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by palutena, Nov 9, 2014.

1. palutena

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi all.. I am sorry for posting so much but I have got to get this out. This had been my first, good relationship in a long, long while... It turns out, he has been cheating on me...

On November 1st, I went to talk to him and he said we are still together and he would make time to hang out with me on my birthday. We have been in contact since Friday where I confirmed if we were hanging out on my birthday on Monday the 10th. He said we still are. Come Saturday morning, I woke up to him blocking me and my whole family he added on Facebook. I tried calling with no answer.

Since you can see their Facebook page when you are logged out, I did that tonight and saw that he just updated his relationship to "In a Relationship with XXX since October 30" and posted pictures of them together. I was so floored that I couldn't breathe and was shaking. That means he lied to me on our November 1st meeting at the park...

He stressed communication when we were dating and how his exes cheated on him and he would never do that. I cannot believe what a hypocrite he is. I don't have very many friends... And I don't know any people, so I have just been by myself feeling bad and crying. I don't understand why he lied to me and why he didn't tell me and just blocked me on Facebook.

I just wanted to let this out... Everyone keeps saying that he's not worth it and I'll get over it. I know with time I probably will... but it hurts so very much now. :frowning2: I am just shellshocked and just sit there staring at his Facebook page and cannot do much of anything. I hate feeling like this.

2. Toneth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow sounds like some of the winners I've picked, the guy is a coward, and will probably do his best to avoid you like the plague. I know it hurts right now, but karma will return his favor to him. /hugs

3. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Karma will show up at his door don't worry bud just celebrate ur birthday with ur friends and family and forget him :slight_smile: focus on you ,celebrate you everyday and enjoy u ,treat yourself to something nice. And over time u will meet ur Prince Charming u will meet cowards but be safe and love ur self :slight_smile:

4. Blossom85

I am so sorry that this has happened to you..

It will take some time to move on and get over him, and take as much time as you need to.. Even though people are saying he isn't worth it and you will get over it etc, it still doesn't change the fact it hurts and you are in pain.. That is just the lowest way to ever break up with someone, running away like a coward cause he can't face telling you the truth..

I know it's hard to not do it.. But try not to look at his facebook page.. It will make you feel a thousand times worse, I know it cause i did the same thing.. I used to look at my Ex's facebook page all the time and it really hurt every time she posted a new profile pic with her new girlfriend and stuff.. So I know it's something that feels very tempting to do, however I think you need to really try to stop doing that cause it's only gonna cause you heartache and derail you from moving on cause you are stuck in the past.. Any person who can do this to you is really not worth it and I know right now it's not much of a consolation, but there will be someone out there who deserves someone as special as you.

5. potofsoup

potofsoup Guest

I'm sorry this happened to you palutena, you don't deserve this esp when your birthday is around the corner.

Are you out to your family? If yes, you can talk to them about it and they will be supportive of you.

Try to divert your mind to other things, so that you won't feel sad. I know its tough but I really hope you will get better soon.

*Hugs* my friend
    (*hug*)