1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a guy asked me out but im not comofrtable

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by joshy the queen, Nov 10, 2014.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok so today i was walking down the street as always every guy have his eyes on me either in disgust or lust
    So this one guy i was looking at smiled at me so did i and then he winked at me and i smiled again i was waiting for the bus so he started the talk and one thing led to another then he told me his facebook name and told me to talk to him tonight kissed me near my neck and went away fast
    As far as i know and as i can see he wants sex and only sex cause i know most gays in my coungry fear having a boyfriend because of the law and how people look at them
    Anyway i maxr a fake facebook account and sent him a message that im not going to be a pleasrue toy and that i hope he wont mind my flamboyant side
    Also he is older than
    Me

How can i test him and know if he is just a hook up or not im scared he would turn out to be a stupid hook up who would fuck me and dump me
    -.-
    Sorry for the bad writing but i have the cheapest and worst world smallest smart phone :dry:

2. zygnomic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My best advice is to be honest with him, tell him what you want and that you don't just want to be a hook up. Lets say he does want to be your boyfriend and not just hook up, would you want to start a potential relationship on a lie?

Be honest with him, tell him what you want and how you feel, then see where it goes from that.

3. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Idk what you mean by a lie but the fake facebook account is fake because i cant add him on my real one he is open on facebook and that would make my family kill me
    I wish he really wants to be my boyfriend but im 17 and he is in his 20s as far as i can tell from facebook since he graduted college and is working thats another thing that im scared of is he too old ?

4. LoneWolfRunner

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    be honest to him and just talk for a week or two. Then start with some coffee and start slowly. If you are uncomfortable, tell him

5. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bottom line Joshy, if your gut tells you something isn't right listen to it. it is usually your first indication of danger, in your country you have to exercise a level of caution that i dont here in Canada. BE CAREFUL.(*hug*)

6. NatWheeled

You could agree to go on a date....but meet him at the restaurant....make sure its one you've been to before n that there'd be other people...get to know him.

7. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok im going to a date with him and see where it would goes
    Though reasons why im scared
    Is this is my first date with a guy who is sure with himself not in the closet open and accepting of himself
    What if he kissed me and i got turned on so much (first kiss) thats if he did but what if how can i hold back if i got horny i dont want to like seem so stupid if we just kissed

8. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    BIG UPDATE !!!
    The guy is 30
    Im 17
    Is he too old?
    What should i know most about him i was feeling good after we talked again but now i saw his age and i got scared again

9. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Don't want to sound like an asshole here, but I believe the rule for older people dating younger people is "half your age plus seven years". If he's 30,then the youngest person he should be dating would be 22 years old. It's up to you, though, of course :slight_smile:

10. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your not an asshole its ok i get the point but i just wish he would be a good guy im going to get to know him too much before i can tell if we can be anything