1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

very depressed dont kw wt to do ? HELP ME..

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lovebff, Nov 10, 2014.

1. lovebff

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm 23 yrs old.I Have been in a relationship since this August with a Girl. I met online and then we also met each other in person. We love each other very much,she is everything i ever wanted but We belong a India where things like this are not normal.This is first time ever in my entire life that I'm in love and being accepted for who am I. We Really love each other. We are like soul mate type but she has a bf and she told me about him in the starting and now that she made a bf just for the sake of people but sometimes It starts bugging me that one day we both have to leave each other. we have to marry men for the sake of our families but i really dont wanna lose her.His bf also knows about her sexuality and our relation and he is fine with it. I pray for her to hopefully get married to her bf because he knows about her but what about me ? I'm afraid i can never be able to love again someone so much and marring a man scars the hell out of me and i cant tell my family about me. They wouldnt be able to understand. I'm really going through a hell because i dont wanna lose her but the thought one day we have to separate made me to take the decision to break up now. I am really not able to understand what should i do ? plz help me i'm really very depressed sometimes I think to suicide to the end this life because I cant take it .

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    (*hug*)

Hey. I'm so sorry you're in this situation, but is it possible that you can remain unmarried? Will your family understand if you tell them that you can't find a man to love?

3. lovebff

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    No I cant remain unmarried due to customs.I have to marry a man whom my parents choose :'(

4. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If there is absolutely no way you can avoid marriage, then maybe you can find a man like your girlfriend's man - accepting of your relationship with her and allowing you two to live happily together.

There's a real term for this, and I've read about it once, but, it's a possibility you can pursue.

I hope you find a way to be together with her. :frowning2: