1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fake friends

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by markosss, Nov 10, 2014.

1. markosss

So yesterday I learned 100% that one of my friends (girl) have a crush on my crush. Before I thought it was just in my mind but know im 100% sure. The case is that everyone of my friends knew it except of me and they pretended that they didnt know when I asked them. We are very close friends I dont know why she dident talked to me. Maybe she dont trust me because im always happy and positive around them telling jokes all the time. She may thing im stupid. How can I change that? Sorry for my english im trying my best :/

2. rhapsodic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Could it be possible that maybe they just didn't want you to get upset or feel jealous?

3. MissMiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    or maybe they just want him for them selves

4. Blossom85

I think it's possible they might have been trying to protect your feelings.. Or not wanting to bring any drama up if you suddenly began to feel jealous that this person also has a crush on the same person you do.. I think maybe talk to them and ask them what their motivation for keeping it from you was? Are they otherwise nice people to be around or are they always doing things that make you question if they are really your friends? I wouldn't be quick to judge just yet if you don't have all the information at hand, so just talk to them and see what they say..

5. markosss

Actually im still in the closet and they dont know that I love him. I think they dont trust me...

6. Blossom85

I think without outing yourself then, perhaps you need to talk to them about why they felt they couldn't tell you and what was going through in their minds that they thought 'we can't tell markosss' that this girl is into this guy. If you really feel they don't trust you, then I guess it is something you need to decide if you wish to continue to be friends with them or not.