1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too far?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by NDark, Nov 10, 2014.

1. NDark

I have a datefriend (genderfluid female) and I've been dating them for about a week. This is my first relationship, but hardly a week after we met, we were already making out and touching each other's breasts. This is my first relationship ever and I'm wondering if this is too much for the amount of time we've known each other.

2. MissMiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    a little but idk its ur life

3. NDark

The thing is, I don't know if I'm going too far. They are seventeen, a year older than me, and have had steady relationships that lasted many months and involved sex. Being that I'm inexperienced in the relationship area, I want honest feedback about if this is too much, too soon.

4. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i think it all depends on how comfortble you are with it. If ur not comfortable doing it, then its obviously too much for the time, and should let the other person know that. If you feel comfortable doing it, then its ur life to do with as you please. Just a warning though. You have to have a romantic/emotional connection with this person in addition to the physicalness. A relationship based on just sex cannot stand on its own, with any hope of survival. Hope thisll help ya