1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to handle him?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by love dont judge, Nov 10, 2014.

1. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry if thi turns into a long rant. Its just been a bad day.
    So, i have a classmate who refuses to accept my sexuality. I suspect that he my be slightly homophobic. He constantly asks me if i still like guys. I ignore him. He asks me if i like girls. I say yes. He says im not gay. I tell him im bi he tells me i cant like both. Im one or the other. I ignore him from thatpoint on. He tells me that i either am a sinner or a godloving person. I continue to ignore him. He storms off angrily.
    Then, he tells me im sinning later on. I tell him its not his problem. He tells me im going to go to hell. I repeat not his problem.
    Ive delt with him. Today though, he tells me that he heard a rumour i ws dating girl in the class. (I am, but gave him our cover story. I dont want him to bully her for being with me.) He then asks me if im straight. I tell him im pan, and explain pan for the billionth time to him. He tells me that its fake, and i have to choose, gay or straight. I tell him im pan again. He tells me that i cant like both genders, because god didnt make us that way. I get mad at him for telling me im liar, and making up a fake sexuality. I tell him im not. He tells me im just getting attentin, and thats y im doing this. I tell him y would i want negative attention like this. He tells me because im stupid. Then he goes on after a lot of back and forth on this, and tells me he had a lot more respect for me when i was straight. I told him ive always been like this. He tells me im lying, and walks off.
    I used to be able to ignore him. But he wont even sit by me anymore, or even talk to me like im human! Hes spiraling out of control now, and i dont know how to handle him.
    Thanks for taking thee time to read this. Help woud be appreciated. :help:

2. shinji

shinji Guest

Sounds like he has some issues of his own, that he is projecting onto you. It strikes me as a bit odd, that he takes such interest in you, trying to "fix" and "categorize" you in his own little idea of what should and shouldn't be.

I know it would be wrong, but... can't you just tell him "okay, you win, i like girls", and just forget about the whole thing? Just put his mind at ease, try and move forward without causing him to focus on his issue with you.

In time his perception on things will mature and he will get a better understanding of how the world works, until then, why stress over this? Also, a good trick is to divert attention to him. Next time you be the one who starts questioning him.

3. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for the reply. I might turn the tables on him next time. He has a problem of plcing blame on other people, so maybe this is just his way of placing his problems onto me disceetly. Hell be shocked and stunned next time. Thanks.

4. MissMiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i say grab him by his tail,give him a good spin , and throw him into the spikey balls. oh wait thats how to handle bowser in super mario 64. hmm idk what to say but i like both and im genderfluid and if im in that situation idk what i would do either