1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you get over first lesbian relationship failure?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by heartofsteal, Nov 11, 2014.

1. heartofsteal

heartofsteal Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Knowing how hard it is for us to find love how do u get over it? keep in mind, the relationship failed mainly because of her not me but im still upset. :icon_redf

It was also my first time coming out and she screwed me over
    Not to mention I felt bad when I left her because she apologized numerous times and cried but I knew she didn't give a crap about me in the first place. It was a bad break up

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just look for "lessons learned" and aim higher next time. Respect yourself. Know that only you can make yourself happy and that you enter into a relationship to share that happiness, not to take it from someone else. Think of it like a driver's license test; there's always a retake. :wink: (*hug*)

3. LovelyLies1234

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My first relationship was a total fail but now I can kinda laugh about it. So just brush it off because one day it'll just be a story.

4. Blossom85

I don't think it's really any different then getting love any kind of love wether it be a Sam sex couple of not. There are ways of dealing with it and for me, it was to keep busy and focus on other areas of my life and appreciate the lessons learned in that failed relationship. It took me two years to finally be really and truly free of her.. So it takes time and patience and just be kind to yourself as well.

5. princessbre14

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Family only
    My first girlfriend and I just broke up to... My first one true love. We were together for a year and three months and she left me because her mom told her to.... said that it was unacceptable and she was tired of pretending not to see it... I AM SO HEART BROKEN