1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does she know?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by seeking, Nov 11, 2014.

1. seeking

I don't know if this is the right place to post it, I was thinking coming out, but then again i don't think my question fully fits in that category. So i posted here.

My mother and I was looking at tv, i can't remember the show, but she said to me "It looks like i have to find you a husband." (i'm almost 21 years of age) I asked her, "why you say that?" and she said "I don't know" then *shrugs*

For some reason i think that is odd because she is very blunt and says whatever she thinks. So I am wondering if she suspects that i don't have an attraction towards men, what do you think of that statement?

I did on monday night say, "It seems like all my high school classmates are getting married and having kids...living there life and making their life. And all i am doing is getting a degree."

Hope to hear anyone's opinion, thanx for reading. (*hug*)

2. MissMiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    If you feel you should come out than you should come out -hugs- do what ever you feel

3. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just because you are getting a degree does not mean that you aren't making your life. You're trying to better your future by getting that all important degree that is wanted by most hirers. You are advancing in your life.
    If you feel like you are ready to tell your mom, then you should. But if you don't feel ready yet, wait until you do. Either way, go with what feels like. Obviously, your path in life is differing from your old classmates, and that's okay.

4. seeking

Thank you :slight_smile:

I'm going to wait until i get my degree. Might happen sooner... but i get my first degree this summer before i go onto a higher degree or go for a second degree.

Do you think by her saying what she said... that she is suspecting that i don't have an attraction towards men?