1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting The Courage To Msg Him

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Giraffes, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Giraffes

So there's this guy (well two actually but we'll get to that). Okay so I met this guy at a friend's birthday party. I can see a friendship budding there. I think he's cute but 1) he was flirting w/ NOT me. 2) he's my friends ex. 3) I wanna see if I get past the 'oh cute guy' effect and I start seeing him in a platonic way. What should I do here? :help:

Onto guy 2- he's handsome, smart, and athletic. We're friends irl but have never chatted on social network. I always saw him in a platonic way until recently. How do I get up the courage to talk to message him in social media? I thought about saying "Happy Birthday, J!' in a msg instead of on his wall but his bday is two months away. I'm not ready to ask him out. (I never will be) I don't want to ruin a friendship of 2 1/2 years if he's not interested. UGHHH :bang: :help: :help: :help:

2. MissMiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i dont know im sorry but maybe if your feeling that nervous try a subtle and indirect approach

3. ^^ and just have patience, if you take it slowly to see how they feel before doing anything too drastic, you'll know what approach to take. (if that makes any senseā€¦?) any who, good luck!:slight_smile: