1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

thought i could trust her

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by David21201, Nov 13, 2014.

1. David21201

:bang:so one of my friends told some people about my partner and i. we told her not to say anything.
    i went to go come out to one of the people she told (an actually really good friend) and she said that D (lets call the loud mouth that) alreay told her. I asked her what else D said. D told her and another girl about my partner and i. The people she told i dont mind because one of their sisters is gay and the others supportive.
    When i told my partner this she freaked out and broke down as we were walking home. She does not want to be out yet because she isnt sure if shes gay or bi.
    I think what bothered me was that D swore she wouldnt tell anyone... any advice on how to confront her? (btw D transfers schools tomorrow) :bang:

2. princessbre14

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Family only
    You should just straight up tell D that in no way is it their place to out either one of you! That you told D in confidence, yet now that trust is broken. The only person who should bring themselves out of the closet to ANYBODY is themselves!!