1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should i do?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by addicted, Nov 14, 2014.

1. addicted

I posted a post earlier regarding my girlfriend with anger problems.

Just recently she has gotten herself sick and is running a fever. I cooked for her and nursed her back. During this period, she was not in a good mood. Maybe it was due to her sickness and she felt uncomfortable. When i told her i wasnt feeling too well myself either, she called me stupid and said if i fall sick who is going to look after her. What i cooked she would always criticise. And i just let it go.

When she was feeling better, i wanted to play with her. But what i did made her felt uncomfortable and she scolded me. I apologised and said i would not do it anymore. But she didnt stop and continued scolding me, even kicking me. I felt hurt and unfair in how she behaved. When i wasnt feeling well, and she made me uncomfortable. I told her and she would say that i dun love her anymore and would not play with her. And yet when it is my turn, she can scold me and hit me.

I felt hurt but i could not do anything. After that incident, i bought food for her as she had not eaten anything and need to take her meds. I wanted to feed her and she refused, pushing me aside.

I told her how i was feeling, that i felt this relationship is unfair. That im hurt whenever she says stuff to me, when she lays her hands on me. I told her i wanted to leave but im staying because i wanted to give her another chance. Because i still want us to be together. She just said if i want to leave, then leave and dun come back. Dun need to give her another chance.

I left at that point. Not long after that, she sent me messages and would call me asking me to go back. Even saying if i went back, she would take her medicine. I did not reply her or pick up her calls. I did not know what to do. In the end, i sent her a message telling her that i needed time to think.

Around midnight, her fever had rised and she was sent to hospital. I rushed down and took care of her. However the next day when she was feeling better, she accused me of lying to her when i left. Saying im meeting another guy.

Im sick and tired of her accusing me of things that did not happen. She is chasing me away again and i did not explain myself further.

What should i do now? I dun know if she still loves me and say things out of spite or she really does mean it and wants me out.

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi addicted

I replied to your previous thread in October and I stand by the comments I made then. Staying in this relationship will do you no good I'm afraid.

I'm sure it will hurt to walk away, but I'm more concerned about the harm you will suffer by staying.

3. addicted

It really hurts so bad. I walked away from her that night after a big quarrel. I did not know what to do. I was outside sitting on a bench when she found me. I didnt say a word and went back to her place to pack. She just held me and told me not to go.

We cried and i told her what i was upset all about. She promised that things will improve. That she is mad when she wants me to understand why im wrong and yet she cant seem to put it through with me. And that i dont apologize for my mistakes, when i do she finds it too late. She promised to tell me what she is mad about, to talk things out with me and to not lay her hands on me.

It has only been a few days. But it has already been broken. She said something wrong, but i wasnt mad at her. She assumed i was and got mad at me. I told her we talk, but she refused. And got mad because i didnt care that she went to bed angry.

She did not lay her hands on me but she threw her waterbottle at me. My leg is bruised and swollen yet she does not care. We talked about it just now and she dont want to talk things out calmly with me. Didnt want to apologise for hurting me.

I feel so disappointed. She promised, and yet she just broke it. It hurts, i love her so much and i have to tell myself to leave her. It hurts when i try to make an effort to make things work and she just refuses to cooperate. I went out of the house in the middle of the night and she does not care.

What should i do to make myself stop being this sad? How can i let go when i still love her so much?