1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girl with BF flirting?? PLZ HELP!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by 2Scoopzz, Nov 14, 2014.

1. 2Scoopzz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Is it normal for girls with boyfriends to flirt with their lesbian friends?? Where is the line of flirting for fun or serious?? My friends knows I like her (told her) but even before then she's been flirting but A LOT more since I told her. She's soooo sensitive to the things I say (I could say something in a jokingly matter and she gets all upset and sad but if someone else says the same thing she doesn't care), she plays in my hair, she said I had pretty hands, she pokes me, she rubs my arm, she gets close to my face and looks at my lips, she sometimes stare from across the room, She wrote on my paper,"_______ loves __(her bf) and I "heart" U too boo:slight_smile:" TF does that mean?? What is she trying to tell me?? Does she maybe like me back or is she using me?? PLZ HELP!!!

#1 2Scoopzz, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2014
  2. MissMiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    maybe she is secretly crushing on you

3. 2Scoopzz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    But what should I do if she is? She has a bf so I don't want my feelings hurt at the end but I really like her?

4. MissMiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    idk ask her why she is flirting with u idk i never had this situation before except be in the shoes of the girl flirting with you. maybe her bf is okay with this flirting with you buisness?

5. anja26

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    When you told her that you like her what did she say? Just have an honest talk with her that's the only way you can find out if feelings are mutual. If she is just using you she is not your real friend, remember that.

6. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Anja is right. There is the possibility that she's just a flirt, and enjoys the attention she gets from you. Some people are like that. Or perhaps she is attracted to you, it's difficult to say. Only she can answer that question.

You're right to be worried that she has a boyfriend. You don't want anyone to get hurt, and that's reasonable. I know it's scary, but an honest discussion will help everyone know where they stand. You're within your rights to say "If you're not attracted to me, please don't flirt with me because it confuses me and makes me uncomfortable".

7. 2Scoopzz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Her response was "Woah, wasn't expecting that." When I tried to give her space after telling her, she got really upset with me saying things like "Why can't I touch you or play with you?" We were supposed to talk about it but I just let it go and pretended I never told her because I'm not sure what to say anymore. My friends and strangers are even aware of the flirting she does towards me only so I'm just lost really. I'm scared that if I question her she won't tell the truth because of her bf. She has had sex with a girl before btw but freaked out the morning after and got into a relationship with a guy right after...

---------- Post added 15th Nov 2014 at 09:57 AM ----------

But the thing is, I'm not giving her attention at all. She is giving me attention and when I asked if she was comfortable with me liking her, she said yes and she without a doubt shows me she is.