1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cabin Crew's Love - Crush on my best friend... I need your advice #sky

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Ted Wade, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Ted Wade

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello guys!
    My first post in the forum. Really excited to be here. Hope we can be friends and best wish to all of you, also be grateful for your presence in my topic. Thanks for your time. Cheers!
    I live in Dubai, working for a local airline. Been here for several months so still trying to get adapted to the country but Dubai is such a nice place to live, as long as you respect the rules and do not attract attention.

You know, life has been good lately, going to work, flying to lots of countries around the world, one day in Europe then the others day I was in Asia, Africa and so on. Meeting a lot of people, seeing a lot of stuffs while I am still young, I am quite happy with my life right now.
    But that guy came and turned my world up side down, and now all I think about is him. If you really empathize, please spend time to read my story and give me some advice. I would be more than a thank you.

I knew him through a good friend of mine. The moment when I first talked to him via facebook was when he was still in my country preparing to settle in Dubai for a cabin crew job. Cause I was here before him so he wanted me to give him tips, to know more about the job, what to expect and how the life in Dubai is. We talked, I did not expect to be his friend. After a month, I met him in Dubai right in the morning he landed at the airport, in his new apartment, I looked at him and things started to change ever since.

He is one year older than me. Very good looking boy and also, attractive and down to earth. I took him around, had dinners, spent lots of time having fun, jokes and plenty of talkings in person. We barely chat on facebook cause I am not that type of person who is into social networks. Most of my friends in Dubai know about me and him as best friends, anytime where we go, we are together. At first I quite liked him, and did not figure out if he was gay or not.
    One day when we were both sitting in the bus, he asked me whether I had a girlfriend, I confessed honestly:” I only like boys”. Then he suddenly kept silent and we did not talk until the bus arrived at the station.

Everything was ordinary after that conversation. I was quite busy, he was also up to neck with his training for the job. We barely talked, then there was a time he posted on his timeline that he is in an open relationship. I guess he met a new girl in the college and I am just happy for him.
    A week after, when I was in my bed in Singapore, was about to fall asleep, I got his text on facebook asking how I was. We were chatting then I started to get curious about his new relationship. He tried to hide his girlfriend’s name. I did not know why I got doubtful then out of the blue, I asked him straightly:” Are you gay bro?” He gave me a “lol” emoticon with a text:”I am not but my boyfriend is.”

Then I know he is gay as well. He told me he wants to be my best friend only cause he is an asshole when it comes to relationships. I said it’s alright. I don’t like bad boys either and he told me to keep it as a secret between 2. He said we’re going to be best friends ever. To know that I was about to leave Dubai, he begged me to stay. I got quite tired of the job back then so I wanted to resign but luckily I am okay now. Still doing the job.

I was quite sad cause he had a new boyfriend who is extremely charming, better looking than I am, and also a crew. So I wished him happiness. I kept doing my things and carried on my life and plans. We often chatted and he shared every little thing in his life with me.
    That Wednesday he whatsapped me and sadly, his boyfriend left him. It was a long story I will not tell you guys, but he was absolutely desperate. He came to my house with a rucksack on his back and asked:” Could I stay with you tonight? I need you.”

We were talking, I cook him dinner. Tried to convince him that everything would be okay. We watched comedy together, he laughed a lot and then fell asleep on my bed. The night was beautiful. He was sleeping next to me, I could feel his slow breathing. I did not want to miss the moment so I stayed wake, watching him sleep. I hugged him tightly and suddenly, he turned his face to my face, my nose touched his cheek, just like that, we held each other til the morning sun. The alarm rang then we both woke up, when he tried to grab the phone to turn off that annoying sound, I held him in my arm, put our faces together, gave him 2 soft kisses on the cheek, he just kept being paralyzed, like I dominated his body. Was little bit naughty also because I did touch his private part for a while and he was… hard. He was okay with that, seemed like he loved to be touched by me.

We hang out with a group of friends after that night. It was a whole fun. Took so many photos and got wild, crazy even the sun was so heavy above our heads. You know, in the middle of the desert. Then when I got back home, he left his macbook there in my room. He told me to keep it and he would get it back the day after. I know it’s not good to read stuffs in his macbook without permission but I was so curious. I read his conversations back in the past with his friends and I got really disappointed, this guy is absolutely an asshole. I got turned off and when he came to take back his macbook, I did not say a thing, I answered him like strangers, he was quite uncomfortable for how I treated him after such a good night together, but I just got bored, like, I don’t care at all. Such an asshole.

Then he ignored me for a whole week. I did ignore him back. I got so angry why he had to act like that when he knows I care about him. But 3 days ago, he texted me back, wishing to hang out with me and my friends cause I am a life of party. When we had dinner, he looked at me, I look at him without saying anything. We spent 2 days together again, and there was sometimes he acted a little bit weird like looking for me in the mall because I am fast walker, opened the door for me, got me some food on the table, stared at me. He got a little bit nervous when I look right in his eyes as well. We’re getting more awkward together. He knows I don’t give a shit. He is a bad boy.

I met him yesterday morning by chance in the workplace before he flied to Australia for his duty. I gave him a hug which he did not expect. I hate him but I still like him.
    It’s been a day I kept thinking of him. My best girlfriend who knows about the chemistry between me and him, she told me he just wanted to be my best friend cause he said that if we’re in love, he will lose me, cause he is a bad boy who likes to catch lots of fish at the same time. He shared with her.

I don’t wanna love him but all I want is him. I don’t wanna fall in love with that type of gay guy. He’s gonna give me a heart attack soon. I am thinking of stopping this relationship. No friends, no nothing. I am here to work. What do you guys think? I can forget any kind of person if I want to. But I really like this guy. He means a lot to me, but I don’t wanna fall in love and he might take advantage of me, I know he’s not a good person. Please give me an advice! I am getting stuck :frowning2:

2. Rainbows~Exist

You hate him, you love him, you hate him, you love him. I'm sorry to say this but staying in this endless cycle of love/hate is going to seriously mess with your emotions. Keeping him as a friend isn't better as you love him and loving someone that loves you back that is in your words an "asshole" and a "bad boy" is equally as terrible (maybe even worse). I believe that you just need to get away from him or better yet try to resolve things. Just confront him, tell him how you feel and that what he is doing is seriously hurting you. If he still doesn't understand at this point then he is simply not worth it...