1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Complications

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by AidenHardy, Nov 15, 2014.

1. AidenHardy

Out Status:
    Some people
    so theres this girl.... (best way to start off :S)
    shes a year younger and we get on well, she REALLY likes me and i kinda like her but all of my personal problems are getting in the way, identity, trust issues.. all the fun stuff like that and its taking me years to figure out who i am and i feel like im there but not at the same time, its frustrating. anyway, im not sure how she feels about the LGBT world. she identifies as bi and im the first female she's been interested in (thats how she words it not me) and yet i feel bad for not being who she thinks i am - a cisgendered female. its getting to the point where i'm pushing her away and treating her like dirt and yet she still comes back, i dont know what the best thing to do is because she doesnt exactly keep her feeling quiet and by now im sure everyone in the college knows she likes me.
    any suggestions??

2. I'm sorry:frowning2: why don't you talk to her, but make sure she knows that you want your "relationship" whatever it ends up being to be private, and not everyone's business. explain to her what you identify as, and get to know her a bit:slight_smile: I'm sure whatever you do it will all be wonderful. good luck!

3. AidenHardy

Out Status:
    Some people
    thanks, its all a bit messed up at the minute, what do you think of my name? trying to find one that suits me. hopefully i'll get it all sorted out, i dont want to hurt her anymore