1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Imma doomed...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by LibraryLass, Nov 17, 2014.

1. LibraryLass

LibraryLass Guest

:thumbsup: < I'm not really feeling like this guy at the moment :help:

So, basically... I have one friend (only one! no, gosh!). One friend who I think I like a lot. As in DIFFERENTLY to a regular friend.

I do all the horribly telltale crusy things - the staring blankly at their face for unspecified lengths of time, hugging them the moment you get the chance (and misjudging how long you have hugged for), saying the most stupid and embarrassing things possible and regularly imagining what would happen next if I just leaned in and kissed her....

I really don't feel ready for a relationship (my parents wouldn't let me have a boyfriend when I'm 15 so a girlfriend wouldn't be any different assuming they knew that I liked girls) and she wouldn't be either (not that she likes me, pfft. There's this one boy she does rowing with half our group reckons she has it real bad for. Though he already has a girlfriend so she doesn't have a chance but that isn't my point).

Other problem is she knows I'm not straight which in my head makes it seem... creepier I dunno like this guy :slight_smile:badgrin:slight_smile: as if I was plotting to suck her into my grand scheme all along :icon_sad: and she was my first actual person crush too.

So getting round to the point (thanks for reading this far! (*hug*)) I don't want an actual relationship but I don't want to seem like little miss jealous every time she talks about another boy/girl/person. It seems to be a big topic because we have the semi formal at the beginning of year 11 next year (i.e. partner talk) and the unit in French is relationships (family, friends, different-to-friends :icon_wink, etc.).

I understand if nobody has advice but it feels good to "talk" if you know what I mean. :smilewave

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, if she knows, then continue the "revelations" and tell her you like her.