1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I was used by a straight girl:(((

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by 2Scoopzz, Nov 17, 2014.

1. 2Scoopzz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So remember the straight friend with the bf that you all told me to run away from?? Well I totally ignored your advice and my friends' advice and now I'm paying the price. Her bf cheated on her with possibility of pregnancy. So, here I am standing with my arms open inviting her (she knows I like her because i told her)and the door quickly slams in my face:frowning2: She didn't even think about it or give herself space, she basically ignored his infidelity and didn't give a shit. I stopped talking to her for the rest of the day and she's upset but idc anymore. She tried to flirt and send "I love you" texts all day but I am soooo hurt! I feel used and my friends were right. So to protect my heart from further damage, I will be avoiding her by any means necessary, not caring about a friendship because friends don't use each other right?? What do you guys think??

2. Really

Wise plan.