1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

They are killing me slowly..

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Litveninko, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Litveninko

I know that I've talked about my family alot.. But seriously they gone too far. Winter is on the doors, so I have to buy new clothes. My sister said : you won't buy for yourself. You will wear what we want. Not your shit clothes. I started to shout at her,then my parents sighed and stared and said : again that topic?

I don't know what to do. And even if I saved money and bought myself, they can hide and throw away the clothes (they already had) i'm really so sick of them. They always talk about me, telling me horrible things. Tourtur me with their words. Like i'm not their kid. I even asked them to check my hormons they refused and afraid that I might be a boy. Things are really getting harder and all the college almost knows me from my queerness look. And I can't work or move away, becuz things are so different in Egypt.

2. mellybear01

mellybear01 Guest

If this conversation is repeatedly talked about, then an amount of time needs to be set where it can be resolved. You are your own individual- you were bone alone, you'll die alone. With this said, live your life FOR YOU not anyone else. If you keep giving into what they are saying, you are letting them take your shine away from yourself! Stand up for yourself, like they are standing up to you<3

I am understanding that they seem controlling in a sense. The best way to fix this is to honestly just talk to them about it. And if they choose not to listen then so be it, but you can't let them keep controlling you. Why can't you begin to distance yourself? How does Egypt work? =] ♥

3. Litveninko

I barely talk to them. and they control me in every aspect of life -_-
    it's really hard. you don't and won't understand anything.

Egypt works as f***. seriously, it's the most closed minded country I've ever seen.