1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay, and in love with straight "friend".

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by XboxPlayer503, Nov 18, 2014.

1. XboxPlayer503

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So like, I like this guy who goes to my high school. Don't really talk much. He knows I like him so I messaged him over FB and he sent me insulting messages and it really hurt. but anyway everyone knows I like him. I really dont know who told who but its embarrassing. I've caught him staring at me then quickly looking away when I catch him. and hes caught me looking at him. So yeah.. I mean I really like him. And hes....... cute:bang:... so anything ive missed out please tell me, i need help with this. I dont know if he is actually straight buuttt you know. anyway ask anything, tell me anything. I need to know the truth.

By the way I should mention I'm 12 years old.. Please dont ban me from the website or anything I just really need help!!

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If he knows you like him, and he sends you insulting messages anyway, you might be better off trying to forget about him. I know this sounds harsh and difficult, particularly given how much you have stated you find him cute and you like him, but you might be setting yourself up for continued disappointment. Rather than continue to bang your head against the wall, use your heart to find someone else that will reciprocate your feelings in a more positive way.

3. XboxPlayer503

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thanks , ill try and get over him:icon_sad:

4. Sek

Sek

You are still young, you have a lot of time ahead of you. Don't get down and discouraged if someone doesn't feel the same way because this isn't even close to your final chance at a relationship. If it does mean you are bullied or mocked then this is a problem of course and I would advise you to get help stopping that. Also if he is treating you this way then that is a sign you should walk away; people like that aren't worth the time.

5. John0115

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I agree with both OnTheHighway and Sek. There are too many good folks in the world (like you) to waist your time with him. It's hard at times when you really like someone to move on but when you find the right person it's the best feeling of all. It will happen.

6. redghost

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    To add on to the others, try to track down who told your secret so you can keep your friend circle locked up tight. Best to avoid further frustrations and embarrassment in the future when you don't have to worry about backstabbers making you miserable.