1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is this? is he playing games?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by jmallia, Nov 19, 2014.

1. jmallia

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Basically I have recently found out I'm Gay therefore the dating scene is very new to me.
    In a nut shell, there is this guy I really like. We became friends on Facebook and then met randomly at a gay club and only spoke for a little.

I decided to speak to him the next day, to get to know him more. It went very well and he seemed very talkative and friendly. after the first convo this guy talks to me every Saturday, asks how I am, how my day was and what I will be doing that night, after 4 weeks of him talking to me every Saturday, he msged me on a Saturday to see if I am out and I specified that I will be at a certain club and I asked him if he wants to join for a drink and after an hour I see him coming to the club. I was with friends and we danced. he 'seemed' to be interested and made lots of eye contact and we spoke a lot. he said he left his friends to come say hi ect but nothing happened.

Then the next weekend I decided to contact him myself. we spoke, the convo always goes well as he is very sociable but I never get the feeling he is flirting with me. Just to note once (which was a Saturday aswell) he msges me at 6am in the morning to ask if im still partying!

The last time we spoke he asked if im going to this certain club but I said that my friends and I have a house party and his response was like not worries im sure we will see each other in the clubbing areas another time. I sometimes thinks he just wants to have a good time with me and party but nothing more. he never suggested to meet on our own.

After that we met the met the following week in a gay club and later i ended up taking him to is car and we kissed about 4 times, and chatted in the car. he says he didn't expect this to happen and he is not looking for anything. this week the same thing happened but we didn't kiss, so why did he come in my car? why is he always messaging to see where i will be and what il be doing that night?
    I am confused, is he interested in me? does he only want to be friends? why does he always speak to me on a Saturday?

2. Rainbows~Exist

He seems to enjoy your company a lot and the fact that after you two kissed he said he wasn't looking for anything should be an obvious hint that he doesn't want a relationship. However, he does seem to try and spend an awful lot of time with you and all that "Eye Contact," would lead me to believe that there is something... It just confuses me as to why he continues to see you but says he's not interested in you in 'that' way... I would confront him about it as if he keeps playing at this game then you'll possibly begin to resent him or dislike him.

3. Skov

If he wanted to be friends with you or was interested in you, he would talk to you more than just on Saturday. The most I could ever see coming out of this (based on the details you provided) is a hookup.

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Honesty is the best policy. Tell him how you feel and what confuses you. Then let him say what he will say, and examine it to see if his words jive with his actions.