1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's it like to sleep with your boyfriend?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by tommycee, Nov 20, 2014.

1. tommycee

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    And I don't mean sex

#1 tommycee, Nov 20, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  2. I am Kakashi

Just literally sleeping in the same bed, but no sexytimes? For me, sleeping next to someone is generally awkward and uncomfortable. >_< I get hot quite easily, and hate being touched/ hung on while I try to get comfy and actually sleep. Definitely not a "cuddle-sleeper". But YMMV :slight_smile:

3. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    In my boyfriend's eyes I'm female but I'm going to answer this anyways since it's not sexual...?

I was always the big spoon until my boyfriend fell asleep and then I would roll over. I'm all for cuddling, but I just like my own space when I'm sleeping I guess. Even if I'm freezing, I would just lean my back against his for warmth rather than cuddle.

My best friend and her husband don't even sleep on the same futon. Different things for different people right?

4. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There is nothing in the world like sleeping close together, legs intertwined between one another, arms wrapped around the other, feeling their heart beat, listening to their breathing. Then like clockwork, one or the other rotates, and we automatically realign ourselves in the new position.

Wonderful.

5. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This exactly. I was going to write a response but this was it. The one thing I will add is that my partner used to travel for work occasionally and I actually have a very difficult time sleeping alone now. Seriously I would get more and more haggard as the week goes on, until he got home and I could finally sleep again.

6. I am Kakashi

7. Yosia

To me it really wouldnt be anything special, i sleep in the same bed as many people who arent my partners.

8. blueskies

blueskies Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This, basically. My boyfriend used to kick me while he was asleep, always waking me up in the middle of the night but ever since we bought a bigger bed, that problem's stopped anyways since I'm now able to roll away from him as soon as he starts moving around.

There's no better feeling than falling asleep with his arms around me.