1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My friend..

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Gagaguy, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Gagaguy

Gagaguy Guest

Ok so ive known this kid for years but we didnt actually start becoming close friends till this year & he messaged me saying "Yo" so we started talkig from that im 17 hes 18 & im gay , hes straight. He knows im gay & over the time weve talked hes said some things no straight guy would say like "Shut up before i put my dick in your ass and hurt you." So then we startee hanging out and i eventually sucked him up.. twice. Were like bestfriends now & he said if he gets a girlfriend that means me and him cant mess around anymore which i understand lmao but is he just like curious or bi? Just recently when i sucked him up he sticks his hands down my pants grabbing my junk and feelin on my ass as i do to him.

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    And people say only women are sexually fluid . :grin:

I'd go and say this man is bisexual I'm sure your not gonna be the last guy he's gonna mess around with .

3. I am Kakashi

Probably at least questioning, but it sounds like he is either 1) heteroromantic or 2) afraid to come out as anything but straight, regardless of his actual orientation.

4. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I don't think he's completely straight either, must be ashamed of it

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, I sense a lot of internalized homophobia. I think you need to ask yourself how much are you going to allow your self-esteem to be degraded to act as his plaything...

6. WearyWanderer

Hard to say. He could be in the closet. On the other hand, he could just also be horny.

7. Gagaguy

Gagaguy Guest

What do you mean by internalized homophobia? :0

8. shinji

shinji Guest

I vote, gay. Afraid to come out... experimenting maybe, just now realizing it and being okay with it. Do find out what his feelings are on the matter. Not saying that simply doing kinky stuff is not fun, but... you need to establish where you two stand.

Can't comment any more based on the scarce information provided.

9. Gagaguy

Gagaguy Guest

He says were best friends & that hes comfortable with me & that he isnt weirded out at all doing sexual stuff he said "i wouldn't be weirded out if i was balls deep in you" lmaoo but we dont kiss because he says that its too emotional or something like that.

---------- Post added 24th Nov 2014 at 04:04 PM ----------

He says he makes an exception for me only.

---------- Post added 24th Nov 2014 at 04:11 PM ----------

He also wants to fuck me

10. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When you expose little children to gay people, they have no repulsion to them. If anything, they think all romance is "gross". Just like racism, people start to absorb what others say about how "gay people" are supposed to act and how that's something weak/bad/emasculating, etc.

11. mangotree

Internalised homophobia is basically just being homophobic towards his own attraction to the same-sex. Being disgusted or uncomfortable about his own feelings toward you, worried about his future as a "gay man", possibly an ignorant perception of what it means to be gay, he probably hides it well though when he's with you.

More commonly homophobia is directed outwardly at other people's attraction to the same-sex. Arguably supposedly external homophobia is often a result of internalised homophobia, but that's another topic and unrelated to your friend obviously.

That's my understanding of it anyway.

Being that he's 18 (pretty much finished with puberty ... unless he's a very late bloomer) - I'm leaning toward gay and in denial. Just my opinion.

12. fortherecord

fortherecord Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Seems like your friend is working out some of his own sexual identity issues and boundaries with you. Whether he is ultimately gay or not, he must find you safe enough to explore these things with, in his own guraded and defended macho way. at 18, he's probably just trying to experiment and figure it all out. Just don't let yourself be emotionally hurt by him.

13. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Yet again, I also find it weird that because this guy is well...a guy, he has to be 'secretly gay and is ashamed of it' (not even bi apparently?) but if a 'straight' girl was doing this to her lesbian friend, I doubt people would assume she had internalized homophobia or was secretly gay.

14. gagaguy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well I thought it was just a one time curiosity thing but I've sucked him up twice now & he wants to fuck me & when were texting he randomly sends dick pics & says things like "i love my dick" or hell send a dick pic and say "Come suck it" hes sent pics countless times he wants to fuck me next time i go over. Hes told me in person that hes scared ima send a dick pic to him unexpectedly . So.. im lost lol. Any thoughts?

15. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think he's either gay, bisexual or at least questioning his sexuality.

However, I really think you should listen to Resu.

Don't let your feelings for your 'friend' cloud your judgement- he's obviously still unsure about how he feels about you, and you may end up getting hurt if you're not careful.

16. Aaron165

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yeah he is bi

17. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you can separate the physical acts from the friendship, and accept that his action are driven from some degree of curiosity which may or may not lead him to accepting his sexuality, I would actually say go for it. If you think that having intercourse with him would put you in to much of an emotionally compromised position, then I do think you need just cut it off now.

18. Burnedcloset

That's not a straight boy.

I vote Gay or bi. Not sure which one