1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've got a few queries about sleeping with a guy...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Male Streisand, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Male Streisand

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello!

So yeah I've got some questions about sleeping with a guy. I am completely Gay and know that I won't be looking for vagina EVER(sorry if I'm offensive!:eek::eusa_doh: ).

What I mean by 'sleeping' is what does it feel like to actually sleep next to the person you love?(Never had a boyfriend, just wondering what it feels like :icon_redf). I also would like to know what it's like to SLEEP (sex) with the guy you love? I know it'll be different for everybody, but I want to know what you actually feel towards that person before, during, and after sex.

Sorry for being quite blunt in this post:eusa_doh:.

Streisand

2. duende84

No harm in asking. As for regular sleeping? It is the best feeling in the world. A feeling of being safe and protected. A feeling of absolute contentment.

Having intimate, romantic sex... Well, I still need to experience that.

3. AKTodd

Irritating and uncomfortable, mostly. Unless you're already used to sleeping in the same bed with someone, you've suddenly got this other person constantly in the way when you roll over or try to stretch out in bed. If they snore, you're no more than a couple feet away. Their body heat will make everything warmer, sometimes uncomfortably so. They may twitch in their sleep and punch or kick you. Or steal all the covers. And if either of you catches a cold, the other will be getting it in short order.

If you have different work/wake up schedules it also become and adventure to try to get up without waking up the other.

Obviously, a lot of people sleep together, so all of these things can either be overcome or gotten used to, and I'm told that it can reach the point where you feel something is missing when the other person isn't there (such as when they are traveling away or somehing). But I've never bothered to mess with the process long enough to reach that point.

My partner and I initially slept together (more or less - due to the factors above, plus a dog who liked to sleep on the bed and take her chunk out of the space, actual sleep wasn't a given), basically because that was 'just what one did'. Then he caught a cold and moved into the other bedroom so he wouldn't infect me. And we both found that we slept so much better (and didn't wake up the other if on different schedules) that we just kept doing it that way. Been sleeping in separate rooms for most of 18yrs now.

In the long term relationship I was in before my current one, we actually had twin beds that we pushed together. So we had 'one bed' in one sense but also enough room that we essentially each had an individual bed as well.

My love for them is there before, during, and after the act. And lust before and during and satiation afterwards.

Todd