1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confuse, help please!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by love2, Nov 23, 2014.

1. love2

love2 Guest

I met this girl online and its only been a few days since we started to chat. In those few days I got to like her a lot. I am bisexual and so is she. She seem interested in me but still she does not, i am really confuse if she is interested or not. I am afraid to ask her if she is interested more than friendship. We live in different countries and I know it will be hard to have a long distance relationship but I really do like her and want to get to know her better. How can I read in between the lines to know if she is interested or not? Or how can I ask her with out it seem like I am rushing things.

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well you might get to know each other better... and take it from there...
    the problem with chat is persons are easily idealized... and not everything said has necessarily to be true all the time...

you might think about skype, for example... where you have an image and gestures...

3. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Give it more time. You live in different countries and have only just begun to get to know each other, so you can't really expect too much at this stage.

I agree with jay777 about trying Skype.

4. MeSoFly

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I wouldn't rush it! Just get to know each other first and take it from there. You don't want to scare her off