1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationship Differences

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Summer1110, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Summer1110

Okay, Its kind of awkward for me to ask for advice about this on here but i need some help.

I've been with my girlfriend for almost a year, and we were actually together before that we just didnt admit that we were dating. But She is the only person I have ever had sex with. Im no idiot when it comes to sex though, I know alot and Ive been around it all my life. But she is very vanilla, which isnt bad, but I want to try new things. I didnt know in the beggining how different we were in this way, the way she talked about her sexual encounters made her seem more adventerous. I dont want to pressure her into anything she doesnt want to do, yet I am starting to feel unsatisfied with our same, usual routine. I just dont know what to do. Ive talked to her about it and she said she would be willing to try new things, then when the time comes it just never happens.

Im sorry for the long posr. If anyone has any advice or has had similar experiences, I would find it very helpful

2. Really

Make a game of it? Each of you write down one new thing on a slip of paper, next time, one of you blindly pulls one strip from a hat and then...? (Maybe keep yours a bit tamer at the beginning.)

3. Summer1110

Oooh that is a really good idea, I will have to try that