1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can i tell if this girl likes me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by shadow77, Nov 23, 2014.

1. shadow77

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    (I'm a girl too) So there's this girl in my class and I've really developed a crush on her over the last couple months. We only have math together, and I'm a pretty quiet and shy person, so I usually end up hoping she'll do the initiating, but I feel like she might not initiate either, even if she really is interested in me. But anyways, our eyes meet at least once within five minutes, but it's usually even more frequent than that. And it's a little strange, because we're seated diagnolly from each other, but her body is always positioned so that it's facing me. A lot of the time, she'll place her head down on her desk sideways and look up and smile at me and I smile back and it's just really kind of cute. Sometimes, the eye contact is held for a good while and sometimes we just quickly look away. And the other day, I felt her eyes on me so I turned to look at her and she met my eyes for a couple moments and then she smiled and kind of tilted her head, like in a friendly way. And i don't know what that means, because none of my crushes have ever really done that. I just never know with the whole eye contact thing, because i always thought that if you have a lot of eye contact with someone, it means that they're interested in you. But i've had a lot of eye contact (though not as much) with my other crushes, and they all ended up being straight girls...sooo...any ideas?

2. spockbach

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    If you really get a strong sense that she likes you, then she might. But don't move too quickly. Have you told her you're gay?

3. shadow77

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    No i haven't told her. i haven't really even spoken to her much

4. spockbach

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Ah, well, sometimes bringing up the topic of anything LGBT can be a good gateway.

5. I am Kakashi

And just talking to her in general. Try and become friends. Maybe organize a study group, or a group outing to the movies or something?