1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do people discriminate bisexual relationship ?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Tamaragurn88, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Tamaragurn88

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey guys,

I'm Tamara, Let me tell you guys about myself first, I'm a bisexual and right now I'm in a bisexual relationship but I came across many people who just judge you by your sexual orientation either it is gay or lesbian or bisexual. Why do people always judge others and I am really tired of this behavior.

I hope guys & girls in here understand me and support me.

One more thing, I am glad to say that I got introduced to my boyfriend & girlfriend through [site name removed], It is a good site to meet understanding bisexuals.

Thanks
    Tamara.:slight_smile:

#1 Tamaragurn88, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014
  2. mangotree

Most people only judge out of ignorance.
    Education is the key.

3. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I wonder if they do it out of fear . Because they do not understand so they bash or put down because that they don't know how to process it . This is my opinion tho

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have no problem with if as long as I'm not in it and I personally wouldn't want to be in bisexual relationship but if other people want to do it that's their thing . As long as another woman respects that I don't want to be in a bisexual relationship that's fine .

5. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I think the correct term is "Poly relationship"

6. Fantie

Fantie Guest

You mean ''poly relationships''? I honesty don't think love need more than a person but I don't judge. Well I don't know but if they are talking about you then that already makes you better than them

7. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

I have a heart big enough and open enough to love several people at once, for vastly different reasons... mostly there are souls I connect with and desire to be intimate with. Intimacy in various ways.