1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to tell him how I feel

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Teito, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Teito

When I was about 17, I noticed this guy at school staring at me. I never took any notice of it, but this went on for a couple of days and I started to think he might like me. We would stare at each every time we could but I usually got scared and looked away after a couple of seconds. If he was walking in front of me, he would look behind to stare and vice versa. This went on for about a year before he left school. I am 21 now and I still think about him every day and I check his twitter every day lol. We have seen each other a couple of times when I go out clubbing and we still stare at each other. I went into the shop he worked in today and I saw him staring at me in the corner of my eye but I was too scared to stare back. I really want to tell him how I feel because I think he feels the same for me. The only way I can do it is through facebook, but what happens if I am wrong? All we have done is stare at each other; we haven’t even spoken before. I am pretty sure he likes me but there is no way I will know if it’s true unless I ask him. I am really shy and I wouldn’t know what to say. I really regret not talking to him whilst we were at school and seeing him today has made angry at myself for not having the courage to do it. Judging by the things on twitter, he is either in denial, or is not out yet. Do you think I should tell him? What should I say?

2. Summer1110

Maybe you could just try talking to him casually at first. Just the usual "Hi", "How was your weekend" maybe bring up hanging out sometime. It well get you comfortable with talking to him and allow you to start communicating so that youd be able to get a better idea of what he is thinking. Then go from there

3. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Or, how about a a line such as "how about we convert all of our starring into something better and go have a cup of coffee together?"

Its informal and leaves the door open to all possibilities without embarrassing yourself.