1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Feng, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Feng

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok this is the scenario!! After 11 years of an intense relationship with a woman I moved to China, Beijign to be exact, whilst still in the realtionship....................long story!! Ive always known however that I was Gay but never acted on it!! Hello the Irish Catholic boy!!

I love Asian life!! i love the boys!! Ive had a lot of attention and a few 'encounters' let's s ay!! They flash the love eyes but are totally reluctant in indulging past the flirting and hand-holding, kissing and feeling!! I know it's part of the culture....to be a bit effem and care too much about what ure parents expect of u!! Its like Ireland in a way

Well I know enough now, by bitter experience, that just because a cute chinese guy kisses you passionately it doesnt transalate into anything deeper!!

So in this mood I have a question and I hope you can hep me!! I dress provocatively over here!! Eyeliner, belly tops and tight jeans!! Im small skinny and I have long blond hair!! I have always been androgynous!! They keep mistaking me for a woman!! Anyway!! I hang with this lovely young guy and he treats me so well!! Waits for me when I go pee, holds the door open for me when I go into a place, tells me I'm handsome but he swears he is straight!! All his friends think he is my boyfriend and I get uncomfortable when he asks me why they think that!! hello?? Im wearing a belly top and eyeliner!! He has fingered me on one occasion and said I have a sexy ass but is always asking why I have no girlfriend!! When my bag was robbed he gave me a new one!!

I'm an intelligent guy...............I like to think.............but even tho it seems cut and dry I dont know how to approach him on this matter!! It doesnt help that he is so goddamn beautiful!!

I really like him!! can someone give me some advice!!

2. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    first of all if he fingered you, he isn't straight.

just roll with the punches, or start showing attraction towards someone else and see if you can pull out some jealousy. maybe he'll come out and admit feelings for you or at least admit his orientation.

3. Feng

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks for the advice!!

The thing is Chinese guys are very tactile and its difficult to read whats going on!! My gaydar is wonky

All I know is that I've had several encounters with different guys and this fella is showing the same interest but then plays dumb when other people pass remarks about how close we are!!

I'll try the ricochet flirt then:lol: