1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusing signals from guy at work?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Snowed, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Snowed

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    - First guy I told I had feelings for, 3 weeks ago. I asked him how he felt about me he said he found me attractive. I asked if I made him uncomfortable and he said no. He said he was flattered, because I kept apologizing to him for telling him. He said he wouldn't tell anyone else he would date another guy. I asked him to hangout ( he said he would want to) and he ended up not contacting me the day of, and we planned it so he would let me know when he was free that day. He then did not go to a staff birthday that a ton of people were going to; we talked about attending before at work. Saw him at work a couple days after that, and he stuck his tongue out at me. We made eye contact when we would pass each other. When I told him I had feelings for him, I specifically asked if something could grow and he said yes. He said he felt like that about a guy once but never went farther than that.

Is he scared of me specifically?

or

Is he scared of becoming himself and experiencing this for the first time?

or

Is there not enough information to even take a guess on?:

Any help would give me some relief to my anxiety.

Thanks,

Snow.

#1 Snowed, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  2. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    he's probably bicurious. i doubt he's specifically afraid of you. just roll with the punches, or talk about your interest in someone else. that will normally make people jump the boat to hang out with you if they're genuinely interested.