1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I have seen it coming?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by kingLaser458, Nov 29, 2014.

1. kingLaser458

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So I recently broke up with my bf of three months because I saw a picture on his phone of him fingering a girl (and the time stamp was two hours before we were supposed to go out, UGH). I dumped him because I felt betrayed and mislead and all that stuff that I don't want to relive. But I feel like I should've seen it coming for many reasons.
    1) the relationship started as fwb's so I had a suspicion it was just about him getting sex at his beck and call
    2) he's older than me (just turned 18) and has more sexual experience and by my reckoning is insanely horny like all the time
    3) he's pansexual but always did lean towards girls
    4) he was always a hit with the ladies before him and I were even a thing
    5) (and this one is HUGE) I had to turn down giving him a bj 4 times in the course of a week. He asked FOUR times! And I had already given him two by that point. So I had been withholding sex for about 9 days. But he just kept pestering about sex and I got sick of it. He would call me and text me things he wanted to do to try and get me excited but I'd had it.

So anyway, when I dumped him he got really defensive and said that the girl meant nothing but then I accused him of getting bored with me because I wouldn't shag him and I instantly saw guilt on his face. I knew from the start it was about sex but he was so sweet and nice to me.
    So what do ya'll think? Should I have seen this eventual disaster coming, Was it caused by his unfaithful behavior, or was I a stupid kid being used by a senior? I don't need a lecture about why it's bad to have sexual relations with someone older and yada yada yada. I think this has proved it enough. So basically, was it bound to happen? Any part of it or all of it?

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Life is all about experiences, and you just had one. Learn from it, but move on. You won't make the same mistake next time.

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

He doesn't sound worth it. It's good you broke up with him; he doesn't sound very loyal.