1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have a new crush, but old one keeps creeping in...advice?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BettyBoopGuido, Nov 29, 2014.

1. BettyBoopGuido

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Posted Today, 08:37 PM
    Hi all,

Let me see... I first came out as a lesbian and now realize that I am bi. I thought I was lesbian when I had developed feelings for a friend of mine to the point where I wanted to be with her and would spend the time we were hanging out together thinking of making out with her. So I go Down that road and eventually come out to her, she cool with it and leave out how I feel about her. Okay next..

. Then enter my crush Jman- again I am wanting to be with him and he is on my mind all the time and it is sooo obvious he feels the same way even though we haven't talked about it- we are both shy and he shows me he cares and I do have a relationship with him, just not a romantic one- my heart is with him but thinking of her...

It doesn't help that she is getting married and everytime we do talk, all I do is think about how I used to feel about her and I believe that is what is holding me back with Jman... I would love to ask him out or get to hang out, but then I start to think about her and wether or not I should tell her how I felt or let it go.... I don't want to tell her because she is getting married and we aren't as close as were, a little on my part from how I feel, but she doesn't really make an effort to talk to me either...

So I am feeling confused...Jman is the one that I want, but I still think of her...sometimes as much as him...
    Any advice? Do I just let her go and work on moving on or what??
    As I said, I would tell her,but I don't feel as though it's right as she is getting married and we aren't as close as we were when I had a crush on her...

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well its difficult to say how a talk with her would go...
    would you feel reliefed if you could talk to her, exchanging opinions ?

Could you picture a future with your now crush ?