1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no one is accepting me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Litveninko, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Litveninko

people here are so close minded ones, really. they are limited by society and their families. I had to come out to a friend, but now she makes me feel guilty for telling her. she thinks I'm gonna be "fixed" by hormones and shit. she kept crying and crying and took it so bad, she said I'm always gonna be a girl and on. I literally feel bad. I told 4 before and they didn't take it that bad. she made me feel terrible by saying " you will be "my birth name'' forever and always'' and you gonna be "fixed" like which part she doesn't get, I told her I'm not gonna be "fixed" this is who I am and I'm a boy. I don't know why people think sucha things can be fixed and blah. they depress me even more. I have told her it still gonna be me, and things. but she doesn't get it. :bang::bang::bang::bang::confused:

2. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry to hear that :/ We all accept you if that counts for anything! Although it would be hard, have you ever considered leaving the country? I'm here to talk if you need me just post on my wall.

3. Litveninko

I will move as soon as I can, but I can't right now.