1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. FallenDragon

Out Status:
    A few people
    For those of you who are taken, how often do you show affection in public or around friends? (Hold their hand, hug them, etc.) How much do you think is too much? (*hug*)

2. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Pretty much whenever we feel like it. I've never understood people who have problems with PDAs--like the world is so full of love that an occasional reminder is going to be some sort of problem... Anyway, we don't have sex in front of other people--well, unless we know them very well.:lol: That's about it as far as limitations go... Pretty much everywhere we go it is pretty apparent we are a couple--we had a little old lady comment the other day in the grocery store what a cute couple we were. We are--we're fucking adorable.

3. ThatSwedishGuy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think people should show more PDA. The world needs to notice LGBT relationships more and it always gives me hope for my own dating life whenever I see a gay couple outside. For some reason gay women seem to be better at this here in Stockholm.

4. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is one of the biggest arguments I have with my partner. I crave affection regardless of where we are, he only wants to be affectionate at home, when no one is around. I am not sure I see a solution any time soon.