1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not being intimate with my boyfriend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Inlovewithyou23, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Inlovewithyou23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So me and my boyfriend have a long and complicated story. To make it short, we were dating for almost 4 months, official for a month, broke up with me for someone else, and talked again after 4 months. We've been dating since and have been official for 2 months already, which is the time we've been living together.

Although we've only had sex once in all this time, there were many times when we would just play with each other and make out. Things have gotten stressful in our lives (not so much with each other, but in general) so I understand sex isn't the first thing in his mind. However, it's been 3 months since we last touched each other and it's starting to affect me. It makes me more insecure about myself and wonder if there's something wrong with me and other things not worth mentioning.

I know he cares for me a lot, but he doesn't love me yet like I love him. Whenever I bring up the subject, he either changes it, or we get in a fight about it. It just bothers me and i flcant help it. And when I ask him if there's something wrong with my, he says he doesn't know. When I ask him why haven't we been able to be together, he says he just doesn't feel like it. That he doesn't really get horny lately. And I am sure he isn't cheating on me.

I just don't know what to do and I hate getting in fights like these. But I want to be together with him. To kiss him and have a moment....

2. GrumpyOldLady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can think of a lot of reasons, maybe he feels self-conscious, maybe he doesn't have much drive (that can happen for a lot of reasons), maybe he's too stressed out.

What would worry me more is the fact that he won't talk with you about it. It's hard to resolve an issue if you can't discuss it.