1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tips for being less reserved around guys?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Dmk2020, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Dmk2020

Dmk2020 Guest

Hi everybody. So basically, I'm recently out, and right now, guys seem very intimidating. I thought that finally admitting to myself I liked guys would make my love life better, but for the most part, I'm nervous about it all. Meeting guys is not the problem. With my job, I interact with a lot guys throughout the day, but whenever I like a guy, I basically do nothing to show him. So even if he was interested, I doubt he'd ever know I was. Also, a lot of the time, I have no idea whether they're interested in me. Usually I'm attracted to guys that you can't even tell if they are gay. Not that there is one set way to tell, but you know what I mean hopefully. Plus, even if I'm pretty sure a guy is flirting with me, I get too nervous to really flirt back. It's like my brain stops working and I immediately forget about how to be cute or clever. So are there any tips you can give to help me out with these types of situations? Anything would be appreciated. And also, there is a guy that I'm actually crushing on at my work, and so far I have done nothing to show it. He works in a different department, but he's close enough by that I see him. I haven't really talked to him much, but he has my attention for some reason. So any advice on how to pursue that? I'm usually the more reserved one, so being too bold is difficult for me. Thank you guys so much! :slight_smile:

2. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would also be interested to hear some advice. Sorry I can't offer any :/ I've never ben good at flirting.