1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to know he likes me as much as I like him?!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by casper, Dec 2, 2014.

1. casper

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heyyy, okay so I had my first kiss this sunday ( I was super nervous but he was super sweet and adorable and everything went great ^^) and I have hopelesly fallen for him now! He texts me a lot and he called me last night because he wanted to hear my voice but idk what he thinks of me because sometimes it takes forever for him to respond to my texts while I can only think about texting him! He lives pretty far away ( 2 hours which costs 45 euros with the train which I cannot afford to pay every month....) and he said he doesn't know if a relationship would be possible because of this. I kinda agree with him but I like him so much I want to try everything and try to make it work! Anyways what are your thoughts? Is there hope for a relationship and do you think he likes me a lot too?????

2. Rainbows~Exist

This is really adorable! :3 There's obviously an attraction between you two. The fact that he's said that the distance between you (2 hours, not emotional distance :/) would make the possibility of a relationship difficult does imply that he's thought about it and that he'd be keen on pursuing a relationship with you. However I can't really help with the distance issue... I hope this works out for you two!

3. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey, I remember you! Good to see you back on here. :slight_smile:

If he called you simply to hear your voice, he likes you. Don't read too much into texting response times; there's always a reason for it and in this case I don't think it has anything to do with you. The physical distance between you is an obstacle, especially at your age, but it's definitely not impossible -- you both just have to be willing to put in a bit of extra effort and make the most of the time that you do get to spend together in person.

Whatever you decide, congrats on getting your first kiss! I hope everything works out well for you guys. :slight_smile:

4. Oh hai

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Congrats! This story is so cute! And as far as taking the train goes, you could lower the cost by talking a regional/local (idk what they're called in NS) train or intercity bus instead, or meet him halfway between your cities.