1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do I friends?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by HageshiLikesAnime, Dec 2, 2014.

1. HageshiLikesAnime

I am kind of lonely and so I decided because everyone hates me irl that I would try to make some friends on here but it's not going to well because I think I already made someone hate me but I'm just wondering; how do I friends :help:

2. mangotree

Hate is a strong word. I doubt anyone here hates you. Or in real life either.
    What have people done to make you think that they hate you?
    What things have you done that make you think that people would hate you for done things?

3. Wildside

Wildside Guest

I really hope that that person doesn't really hate you. If they do, they are kind of missing the point of EC. Even so, don't worry about the one that reacts badly. Instead, rejoice in the rest of us who all love you, are happy that you are here, and look forward to learning from you as you share your journey with us! (&&&)

4. HageshiLikesAnime

Trust me the hate me. Because I people are always telling me that I'm retarded because of my struggle with self harm and on here I accidently insulted some one (I didn't mean to but I was heavily drugged and didn't know that a question that I was going to ask this person was offensive and insulting so now I think they hate me

5. Wildside

Wildside Guest

OK, I understand. I am very sorry to hear that. Probably best not to post when heavily drugged. but stay around, keep reading, keep posting. it's the only way that I know of to get better. plus therapy if needed.

6. mangotree

People who would hate you because of your struggles are a**holes and are not worthy of your acknowledgement.

Most people on here would forgive mistakes. We all come on here at different stages of life and with different back stories, opinions and "gaps" in our knowledge.

Just an idea, but maybe next time you want to write something while drugged up, type it into your blog instead so you can look at it later before posting it publicly.

7. mangotree

Saw this on Facebook this morning.

[​IMG]

8. Ace Ranger

Can't say I'd be much help with finding friends since I barely have any myself due to being a introverted outsider, but you should know that there will be people that don't like you, but there will also be plenty who do. Most probably won't tell you either, but they do ^^. Everyone can have a friend, even if its just one friend you become close with :slight_smile:. The people on this site are definitely friendly though, so I'm sure you could find some good friends here :slight_smile:
    Idk if I'm helping at all, I don't usually reply to advice things because I feel like Im bad at it...But Im just saying i can understand. Also, I like your avatar there XD

9. Wildside

Wildside Guest

I'm certainly guilty of being someone who expends way too much time and energy worrying about the one person who doesn't like me and forgetting about the ten who do. I don't know why it's so easy to focus in on the negative instead of the positive. But someone taught me that one solution to that kind of focusing in on the negative instead of the positive is to make a gratitude list every day, and including the people who were good to me on it, and all the comforts of life like a warm bed and a hot meal, and my attitude would change. I tried it, and it worked for me.