1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long distances and lost

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by AnotherQueer, Dec 2, 2014.

1. AnotherQueer

Perth, the weirdest and furthest place from
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey

I need some advice

For the first time, very recently, I met someone who I had not met through the internet. It was totally unexpected and we ended up spending the weekend together, then I had to leave to go back home, about an hours drive away from him.

I remember he said he liked me and I like him, but I don't know how to say it to reassure that I do like him because I think I didn't give him enough of that message, or show it as I could have.

This is all new to me since the only guys I've ever dated have been through the internet, and finding someone this way is more special. I'm asking what I should do next, because I'm crazy busy at the moment with work and housing and stuff, but I'm worried that he will think I'm making excuses. What should I do?

Please please please ask me if nothing makes sense. Thanks peeps!

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well I`d say take it easy... make friends, and be yourself...

3. SouthernGeek

I would just do something small that shows you are thinking about him. It may be corny, but you know everything is so danged digital these days, how about sending him a card or a note via snail mail.

Or if you see some small gift (not extravagant, because then it's like you're buying love) that reminds you of him, buy a small gift and send it to him.

4. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's great news. Internet dating can be great but can be very limited. I am glad you found someone that you can meet in person. Like others said take it easy, take it slow and just enjoy his company. You don't have to worry about offending him by not texting or calling him every day cause that can be unhealthy in some situations. Just be yourself and take it easy.